Wednesday, October 2, 2013

1. Finding A Birth Father - Four Pieces of Information

Part 1.

Welcome, I’m Norma Tillman, a private investigator who specializes in finding missing loved ones.  Over the years I’ve found thousands of missing persons and reunited many, many families.  I want to help you. 
Finding a father is the most requested search I receive.  I understand the need to know the unknown.  You probably have many questions:  Where is your father?  Is he dead or alive?  Does he have another family?  Why hasn’t he called or why isn’t he in your life?  There are many unanswered questions and some of those questions are probably bothering you.  I recommend you have no unrealistic expectations because regardless of what we find, the truth will set you free.  Your life is going to be much better once you know the truth.

There are four pieces of information I need to find your father.  I can almost guarantee I will find your father if you have these four pieces of information including:  his correct full name, his date of birth or an approximate age, his last known address, and his Social Security number.  That’s all it takes but knowing where to look to get those pieces of information might be tricky.  So whatever information you may have, I can help.  Let me help you find your father. 

So let’s don’t postpone that search any longer.  Maybe within 30 days you will have your father, you will have answers to those unknown questions,  and you will have closure.  So whatever information you have is where we will begin.

Privacy laws protect certain information, but there are many public records available at public libraries, archive libraries, court houses, the internet, and many public offices.  Hiring a professional investigator can save you time and money because they have the knowledge and experience to know how and where to look for information.

No comments:

Post a Comment